I’M CARLA… AND GRAPHIC DESIGN / MARKETING IS MY THING!
Let’s face it the two go together like wine and cheese, so naturally I love both!
Having a business or getting started can be difficult, and understanding how to best present your brand and engage with customers is equally challenging. That’s what I am here to help you with.
So, what’s my story?
Because I am ALL about a good summary and getting to the point, here we go!
- Paper qualifications – Bachelor of Design, Diploma of Marketing & Diploma of Communication Design.
- Over 10 years of experience.
- Worked in various industries including – telecommunications, consumer products, architectural products, real estate, hospitality, franchising, construction services and a few others.
- I started my career as a Junior Designer at a signage company. Over the years I advanced into Marketing Coordinator / Senior Designer roles and then worked my way up to Management positions.
- Why the change to freelance? I decided that I wanted to control my own destiny (cue dramatic music here….). No seriously, I enjoy working with passionate business owners who have big goals and need some help to achieve them.
- I never use fluffy words or try an over-complicate things. I believe in simplicity, transparency and getting the job done right.
I have worked with businesses of varying sizes and have a knack in being able to adapt my design style and written tone whilst making research-based decisions that will best meet your objectives.
Just in case you’re not sold yet, here are a couple of extra titbits
…. because people like to do business with real people.
- I absolutely love Vietnamese food, sushi and cheese… I’m also pretty partial to a good parmy.
- I love everything outdoors and exploring the beautiful Gold Coast and surrounds.
- Fitness and living an active lifestyle is very important to me.
- Travelling is a must and I love to escape a couple of times every year.
- If I could live in tights I would.
- The most important things in my life are my husband, fur baby, family and friends…everything else is just ‘’stuff’’.
- In the spirit of transparency and client–consultant relationship success, please don’t ever ask me to: create a design with no content, watch me while I work, remove all the white space, use an image you ‘’borrowed’’ from Google, re-create anything similar to your competitors, or cook anything.